- Finish working through the "How to get traffic to your Blog" section of Blogger Tips & Tricks.
- Look for other ways to bring traffic: Book of Mormon ring, other LDS sites.
- Split up posts into bite-size (one day) activities
- Use color or some other method (stylesheets, icon images) to differentiate activities for younger children, activities for school-age children, and activities for older children
- Generate posts with instructions: general, ganes, searches, etc. Include links to them in blogs where appropriate.
- Fix the Omni 1:17-20 post - it doesn't talk about plates . that's elsewhere. Also make note that it might be good to read 1 day and do an activity the other if you don't have time.